About Studio Immaginario
Studio Immaginario deeply cares about the mental health of children, so we have created and dedicated this site to spreading the knowledge and understanding of the field of child psychology and neuropsychiatry. Our blog consists of, and our goals include:
- Posts about child psychology and medical research. From how massage can help infants cry less, to the effect of chemical pollution on children, read the latest child psychology news here.
- A group of psychologists, who specialise in working with kids, teens and young adults. Follow to keep up with Articles, ideas and help from a child/adolescent psychologist.
- Up-to-date information about anxiety, stress and mood issues- which are are very common around the world. Our goal is to help every person learn how to recognize and face their fears.
- We work exclusively with children, from preschoolers to teenagers, and their parents. We specialise in helping kids not only overcome personal challenges and adversity, but also learn how to achieve their full potential and thrive! Our psychologists are experts in child development, learning and education.
- Promoting children’s healthy development. My blog speaks to parents, professionals who work with children, and policy makers. Through stories from my behavioral pediatrics practice (with details changed to protect privacy) I show how contemporary research in child development can be applied to support parents in their efforts to facilitate their children’s healthy emotional development
- Encouraging the development and advancement of clinical child and adolescent psychology through integration of its scientific and professional aspects. We strive to provide parents and clinicians with accurate, up-to-date information on evidence-based psychosocial treatments for children and adolescents.
- Our primary focus is on the emotional well-being of children and how to ensure that children reach their full potential in all social and academic areas.